The Cold Heat Soldering Tool is a battery-powered device that quickly heats and cools making soldering jobs fast, easy and safe. It creates the heat right in the proprietary tip material, making the tool 20 times more efficient than the average conventional soldering iron. The instantaneous heating (up to 800 degrees F in about 1 second) and cooling (cools to the touch in about 3 seconds) makes the soldering tool fast and safe to use.
People who use the Cold Heat Soldering Iron are far less likely to burn themselves and there is no loss of productivity due to waiting for the tool to warm up. The sleek ergonomic cordless design is aesthetically pleasing, and will look great in any home toolbox or workbench. Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Cordless / battery operated
- Heats and cools almost instantly - reaches 800 degrees F in about 1 second
- Uses 4 replaceable alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Over 700 joints per battery pack
- Very safe - tip hot only during active soldering
- Tip heat indicator (red light)
- Replaceable tip included
- Independent lighting function
- Cold Heat Solder Base
- Split, Bevel Tip
- Convenient Carrying Case Instructions